ARC Basketball
A few days ago I was invited to play some basketball at the ARC with some Tech Well classmates. We played for a couple hours and had a good time. It was really nice being in the gym again and getting shots up, even though I was a bit rusty. It was fun interacting with others who are here for the same reasons as myself. Hoping to get in more time to get prepared for intramurals in the coming weeks.
It was a great time playing basketball at the ARC. We all need to get together to do it again for sure. I feel like you and I were there for the same reason which is getting ready for intramurals. It was great to see all of us having a good time and getting some exercise at the same time!
ReplyDeletePlaying basketball at the arc was a great time. I do find it ironic that we had gym teachers meet up in the gym to play basketball because what else would we want to do. Personally I do have to work on my shot, I just have to work off some rust for next time.
ReplyDelete